Clients will be charged for their entire scheduled appointment even if they cannot be treated for their full appointment length due to late arrival. We will, at our discretion and if possible, carry out the full treatment if the Movement Therapist has available time at the end of your scheduled time.
GENERAL: Three hours’ notice required.
Appointments must be cancelled no later than three hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Appointments prior to noon must be cancelled before close of business the prior day.
- Clients will be charged for any appointment not cancelled in a timely fashion.
- A Client’s package will be debited for a late cancel or no show.
- A negative balance must be cleared prior to booking a another appointment.
- Cancellations must be made in person or by phone.
Packages Terms and Conditions
- Good for One Year from date of purchase.
- May be shared with one other person or a family member if designated at time of purchase.
- Package holder may bring a guest and use their package as payment at the time of the stretch.
- May not be combined with any other offers.